Interactive Cultural Fluency Workshop for Executive Assistants
One of Aperian Global’s most exclusive and highly rated global programs for multinational corporations is now being offered in an abbreviated format! This interactive workshop gives executive assistants the cultural awareness and practical skills they need when working globally.
In this workshop, participants will come away with enhanced skills to:
- Establish professional relationships across time zones
- Communicate in a global & virtual context
- Understand cultural protocol (applied when gift giving, hosting, and receiving guests)
- Navigate hierarchical cultures respectfully
- Get access to our flagship web tool, GlobeSmart®, offering you detailed information on how to conduct business with people from over 60 countries
- Develop an action plan to apply the newly developed skills
- Network with your peers across industries
Who should attend?
- Executive and personal assistants who interact with global colleagues and counterparts and support globally mobile leaders
- Human resource business partners interested in exploring a ‘cultural fluency’ workshop for their organization
- Monday, 11 November, 2013 11am-1pm EST/ 8-10am PST - Register